Support HMHB by using your Kroger Plus Card!
HMHB has partnered with Kroger's Community Rewards Program. Now when you buy groceries with your Kroger card, part of your purchase will be donated to help Georgia's mothers and babies!
So go ahead...do it for the moms and babies!
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (76262) or name of organization (Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Georgia), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card(s).
- Members must swipe their registered KrogerPlus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered KrogerPlus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
To register your card click here and select Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies, Coalition of Georgia from the organization list (NPO # 76262)