45th Annual Meeting & Conference – SAVANNAH, GA
October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm
Join maternal and child health experts from across the southeast region as we convene to review best practices and innovative strategies for our 45th Annual Meeting & Conference in beautiful Savannah, GA.
Continuing education credits offered for nurses, case managers, social workers, CLCs, IBCLCs, nurse-midwives, doulas and childbirth educators.
Register by August 30, 2019 for best pricing:
[REGISTRATION LINK COMING SOON]
Sponsor and Exhibit Packages
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
If you are interested in presenting a session or workshop at the 45th Annual Conference in Savannah, please fill out the form below to submit your information for consideration. HMHB is especially interested in hearing from presenters who can share one or more of the following:
- Best practices to encourage inclusion and address implicit bias in healthcare.
- Information pertinent to increasing positive outcomes in the postpartum period.
- The use of technology in pregnancy monitoring, birth and postpartum care.
- Research related to maternal and infant health outcomes and studies that are specific to Georgia and/or the southeast region.
- Research on emerging trends and innovative practices to increase breastfeeding initation and duration.
- Evidence-based clinical practice that addresses maternal and infant health disparities.
- Program evaluation outcomes and research pertaining to working with and incorporating non-traditional partners in maternal and infant health care.
Interested parties must fill out the form below by 11:59PM on April 26, 2019.