HMHBGA’s 48th Annual Meeting & Conference
October 20 @ 12:00 pm - October 21 @ 2:00 pm
Join us on October 20 & 21, 2022 for our 48th Annual Meeting & Conference! This inspiring and informative gathering is the perfect place to join our community of hundreds of parents and caregivers, doulas, nurses, social workers, midwives, childbirth educators, advocates, public health professionals, physicians, researchers, and other allied health professionals.
We will be focusing on using our collective strength to increase maternal and infant health outcomes in Georgia. During the conference, participants will:
- Engage in interactive panel discussions
- Learn about innovations in the field
- Participate in meaningful trainings from issue area experts
- Connect with a diverse cross-section of the community
October 20, 2022: Noon – 5:00 PM*
- 12:00 PM – Opening Remarks
- 12:30 PM – Lunch Keynote
- 1:15 PM – Session A (Policy)
- 2:30 PM – Session B (Mental Health)
- 3:45 PM – Session C (Health Equity)
The Carolyn Wetzel Award Reception will be held on Thursday, October 20, from 6-8 PM. We will celebrate a great advocate for maternal and infant health and the legacy of Carolyn Wetzel.
October 21, 2022: 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM*
- 7:30 AM – Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – Morning Keynote
- 9:45 AM – Session D (Innovation)
- 11:00 AM – Session E (Workforce)
- 12:15 PM – Session F (Open Action)
- 1:30 PM – Closing Remarks
*Schedule is subject to change.
Interested in speaking at our conference?
We encourage all qualified persons to submit proposals. Proposals must be submitted no later than 5:00 P.M. on August 14, 2022. Should you have difficulty uploading your materials, please email the requested documentation in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 48th Annual Conference Proposal.
HMHBGA has arranged for a special group rate for those attending our conference.
Sponsorship packages are now available!
Becoming a corporate sponsor shows a vested interest in HMHBGA and our mission. As a corporate sponsor, your company is doing more than establishing or strengthening its connection to our network, but you’re also joining a community of professionals, caregivers, and partners dedicated to making a difference.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors!